green

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Plumbing and Construction Updates

All of he Plumbing is officially being replaced at Glennwood!!!
To some people it may just look like a huge construction mess, However
for the Glennwood team it is proof that our dreams are becoming a reality.
A special thank you to Trivest Builders Inc. for not only being an 
amazing construction company, but also a group of people who 
truly and deeply cares about Glennwood succeeding.

 The much needed new pipes!!!

Some of the rooms are currently a little dirty. ;)

At least we now know that Glennwood is built 
on Solid Rock and not sand!!

Trenching for the pipes on the first floor.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PLUMBERS AND CONTRACTORS THAT HAVE PUT MUCH TIME AND ENERGY INTO MAKING THIS DREAM A REALITY!!

1 comment:

  1. I tend to always have plumbing trouble, and to trust someone in my house that wont rip me off is rare!! But recently I needed to get my water heater fixed and drains unclogged. Being a girl I tend to get my hair down the drain often.click here- san clemente plumbing

    ReplyDelete